Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Moon


I know this shouldn't be a big deal but to me it is. I finished New Moon today, we got it last Thursday night, I wasn't as absorbed in it as much as Twilight but I say that is due to the fast that Edward wasn't in it much. Im glad they left the end to where I dont need to go get the next book, Im going through it so fast which is totally weird to me I havent read many books and I cant make myself put it down.

1 comment:

The Crebs Family said...

TEAM EDWARD!! WOo Hoo! I am a Twilight dork too! And I NEVER read books. This one my friend finally brought to me and said READ IT! so I did and a week later I had all the books done....a little obsessed, well yes. November 21st is my birthday so I know what I will be doing to celebrate :)