Monday, August 25, 2008

Painting fun

We have discovered that Konnor loves to paint. He doesnt mind painting himself one bit unlike Keegan who has issues with it on his hands even. Sadly this night Keegan missed all the fun, he was a little busy with private issues. Konnor on the other hand had a blast he painted with one brush in each hand. He painted the wall, the floor, the table, his paper and himself very well.

As you can see Konnor painted all that is in front of him on the page the other side was Keegans.

And heres Keegan saying um I got some of this on my hand what do I do.

Konnors close up of his handy work.

I painted Keegan to see what he did and he freaked out.

Im trying to change the way I trained him so he will think its fun to make messes sometimes if its ok with mom first. Im a little paranoid about messes, sorry boys when dads around he wrangles me back in to stop me and let yall have fun.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

wow, I'm so proud of you for just letting them get messy! can't wait to play with you guys this week!

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun!! I might just have to try that sometime! They are too cute!!