Oh yeah! I totally called that Joshua was going to be the winner! I love it! He was our favorite dancer. The first week we picked our top 4 and 3 of them were finalists. I love it that an untrained dancer won. It totally shows that as the judge who said street in every comment she made said it (dancing comes through the heart out and not outward in) by the way that judge drove us crazy.
From their first dance we knew they would make it all the way so here it is.
Ok so I know Mark wasnt in top 4 but man alive I love this dance. Courtney looks innocent and beautiful in all her dances but this one makes her look hot,dirty and sexy.
Twitchington, we thought these 2 were both for sure in top 4 but Kherington lost it at the end, she just looked tired.
We have found our new summer favorite show.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love this show too! I absolutely loved Katie and Joshua's first dance. Totally thought one of those two would win. :D
Post a Comment