
After the sad news that they decide to push the release date of the Harry Potter movie back to next summer I decided ok well I guess I can read the Twilight book before the movie comes out Nov 21st. Oh yeah they took the spot Harry Potter left. On Monday I was strolling through Target all by my lonesome, which is rare. And I went by the book/movie section and right on the front isle was the first and last Twilight books so I grabbed the first one. Im not much of a reader I have to admit I think the only books that Ive read were required by school but only if I couldnt fake my way by and of course my beloved Harry Potter books.
So here are my stats.
- Book bought late Monday night. Read first two chapters. Thought hum I think I could get into this book its a real easy read.
- Tuesday read from chapter 3 to chapter 15. I know I was shocked to I just fell right into it.
- Wednesday um read chapters 16 to oh um yeah the end. Ok it was really strange to me how I just couldn't put this book down.




2 comments:
you are so funny! they are good books. I am reading #4 now, let me know when you are ready for it and if I'm done (I read them slowly unlike the rest of America) you can borrow it!
I still haven't read those books yet. Maybe one of these days I'll finally get into it! I keep telling myself I'll read all of the Harry Potter Books first... We'll see thouh I just might have to pick a copy up though. I'm sure like you once I start I won't be able to put it down!
Post a Comment