Monday, September 8, 2008

Tub Racing



Zane and Konnor came up with this new little game they called it tub racing. Zane put Konnor in one of the toy tubs and was zooming him all over the house for like an hour. Konnor was giggling so hard it was hillarious. Sadly I didnt get the clip then I was busy with dinner prep. We got this one after dinner Konnor was walking around with the tub trying to figure out how to get back into it so he could ride again.
Why is it so hard to get in here and be comfy.I got it lets go dad

Yippy

3 comments:

Erin said...

That was such a cute video!! What a clever idea Zane! I love Konors laugh. You can really tell how much he loves that game!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

It is good to finally see your blog again, having kids looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I love KONNOR's Laugh!

I could listen to it all day...

Ashli thank you for sharing with us Gparents fo far away.

Tamie (MOM)