Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our little nudist


A few weeks ago we were at my sister Calli's house hanging out and Calli asks me if I know where Keegan is. I reply no, what did he do now. He likes to do mischievous things at their house. And she leads me into their room and we continue on into the bathroom and she points to the shower and this is what we found. He had stripped his clothes off and climbed in and was trying to turn on the water. Serriously cute but man I cant take my eye off this kid for one second these days.

2 comments:

Erin said...

He is such a funny kid. I LOVE that story! I can relate all to well. Cam's usually in just his diaper these days because of his rash. Tonight I picked him up to put him in his booster seat and he said, "Diaper off!" I look down and sure enough I had put him in his seat naked and didn't even notice! I swear I'm loosing it these days!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckhe has a nice tight litlepussy on him love to shower with him and show him how good a man feelscumming in hispussy