So I finished this last Friday it was awesome. I love how it has a happy ending, and all the little twists. Im not sure if every one has heard yet but someone that Stephanie Meyer trusted leaked 264 pages of the next book Midnight Sun out onto the internet. She said she has put the book on an indefinite date, so whenever she feels better about the whole situation then she will finish it until then we can go to her website and read what was leaked out. She also said its a rough draft so its not were she would like it to be but she released it so nobody else has to break the rules or feel guilty about reading it. Here is the site Midnight Sun to read more about it from her. And the direct link to the book is draft . I agree with how she feels about the situation but it really sucks cause now we dont know how long we will have to wait for the whole book and we wont know when if ever it will come out. Arg it sucks.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Breaking Dawn
So I finished this last Friday it was awesome. I love how it has a happy ending, and all the little twists. Im not sure if every one has heard yet but someone that Stephanie Meyer trusted leaked 264 pages of the next book Midnight Sun out onto the internet. She said she has put the book on an indefinite date, so whenever she feels better about the whole situation then she will finish it until then we can go to her website and read what was leaked out. She also said its a rough draft so its not were she would like it to be but she released it so nobody else has to break the rules or feel guilty about reading it. Here is the site Midnight Sun to read more about it from her. And the direct link to the book is draft . I agree with how she feels about the situation but it really sucks cause now we dont know how long we will have to wait for the whole book and we wont know when if ever it will come out. Arg it sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment