
These books are amazing. I got it on friday afternoon and I finished it today during Konnors nap. So of course since there is only one more book to the series I had to get it today. But seriously I love this authors style I can fall right into these stories so easily I love it, I may even become a reader who knows.
It was so funny today I took Konnor to a activity called tiny tots that our city holds in an open gym with all kinds of toys for the kids to play with. We went last year and Keegan loved it, sadly its the same day as preschool. And tons of the ladies from church were there it was so fun I havent seen them in 3 months or so since the ward split so it was awesome. But oddly enough the Twilight Series was brought up and I was serously shocked that 5 had already finished all the books and one had just started the first. It was so fun we talked about it a bit but not much since not everyone had finished them all. I love how this author made a young adult book also appealing to us.




No comments:
Post a Comment