I can't count how many times I have watched this video now, seriously who needs Red Bull in the morning, I just got done watching this again this morning and after a gut busting laugh I am ready to start the day. I miss my little blond boys. Konnor kills me, seriously that kid kills me.
4 comments:
I can't count how many times I have watched this video now, seriously who needs Red Bull in the morning, I just got done watching this again this morning and after a gut busting laugh I am ready to start the day. I miss my little blond boys. Konnor kills me, seriously that kid kills me.
Spencer
That was SUCH a cute video!! I loved hearing him laugh!! Your boys are just too cute!
He's contagious! What an awesome giggle. :D
He is always so happy and giggly. He is a true blessing in our home.
Post a Comment