A- Attached or Single: Single
B- Best Friend: Mommy, Daddy and Konnor
C-Cake or Pie: Cake of course, but mainly the frosting!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday because I get to be with my parents all day long and its pancake day too!!
E- Essential Item (s): JUICE!
Favorite Color: no preference yet but I look great in blue.
Gummy Bears or Worms: Fruit snacks
H- Hometown: Allen, Tx
Indulgence(s): tv and umm movies and umm yea
J- January or July: defiantly July I love to swim
K-Kids: not for a long long time
L- Like or Love: Like
M- Movie: so many to choose from, id have to say woof woof (dalmations)
N- Number of Siblings: 1, Konnor
O- Oranges or Apples: umm strawberries and bananas?
P- Phobias or Fears: I don't have any...I am fearless
Q-Quote(s): "Juice!"
R- Reason To Smile: Juice and tv or swimming
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag: Anybody who wants to tag their kiddos
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Im an expert at puzzles
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like kicking dogs, sad huh but true
W- Worst Habit: I play with moms hair even though she hates it
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: neither they take to long, i dont sit still long
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza and pancakes
Z- Zodiac: a what, oh a pisces, fish. oh i love water and fish thats good i guess
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment