As you all know june 6th was doughnut day, most of the family that day was at Calli's house playing and we went to Krispy Kreme for a snack. The kids had a blast they loved the hats and were running around, luckily we were the only ones there so we weren't disturbing anyone else. It was just to bad they didn't have the hot now running so they could see the machines at work cause that is actually pretty cool. So we all had our free doughnuts and Calli and I both bought a dozen each, really we got a dozen free so great deal for us. Sadly one dozen lasted a day and a half at our house. I finally found my favorite kinds chocolate covered with creme inside.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I shouldn't have read that until I have eatten! Now I'm so hungry but not for the dinner that I am currently cooking on the stove as I type this! That sounded like such a fun day!
Post a Comment