Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Konnor


I cant believe it has now been one year since Konnor was born. It just goes way to fast.

He is in the separation anxiety time right now man its hard. He can get anywhere he wants to now. Poor Keegan and Konnor, now Konnor can get to Keegan no mater where he goes and he is always in his face which is so cute it shows how much he loves him. And poor Konnor because Keegan doesn't really like his new ability so he is taking it out in aggression towards him, he pushes him down from everything, takes his toys, wrestles him, sits on him, hits him, um pretty much anything he can to try and say hey leave me alone dude.

My sister and her family are out of town so his family bday party will have to wait till July after they get back.
Pictures of today will be posted tonight.
Man am I lucky his little fingers were just on the power button to the computer.
More to come later, playgroup will be here any minute.

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Happy Birthday Konnor! I can't believe he is one already. That is crazy! He is so handsome. Hope he has a good party.

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONNOR!!!! That's so exciting that he's one already!! He's so big now holy cow!! I know all about the seperation anxiety! Cameron is just now getting over it. Nursery was a HUGE help! Give those boys hugs and kisses for me!