Keegan is now potty trained!! Yippy! He has been for a while, it only took one week, very few accidents ( like 5 or 6 thats it) he was so ready I guess and now we dont need to ask him any more he comes to get us, he says "I go I go I go" or I poo I poo". Its so cute cause he doesnt say much but he can communicate this which was why we delayed we didnt think he could tell us but he found his way.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Its Official
Keegan is now potty trained!! Yippy! He has been for a while, it only took one week, very few accidents ( like 5 or 6 thats it) he was so ready I guess and now we dont need to ask him any more he comes to get us, he says "I go I go I go" or I poo I poo". Its so cute cause he doesnt say much but he can communicate this which was why we delayed we didnt think he could tell us but he found his way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
congratulations! I'm a little behind on my blogging, but luckily you already told me the news! horray. we missed you at church...can't wait for girls camp!
Way to go Keegan!! That's awesome that he's potty trained. You'll have to give all of your tips when it's time for Cameron!! I'm really nervous about potty! I am excited for the day when I don't have to buy diapers anymore!!!
love to pick him up, sit in the chair and lower his undies, spit in his bumcrack then slowly lower him down onto my hard, throbbing c o ck let him see how good a man feels in his pu s sy, reach around and stroke him good i love touching young boys
Post a Comment