Monday, May 5, 2008
The weekend in Midland
Last friday we got on the road for our 6 hr drive to Midland to see my brother Heath and his family. They had a baby girl last month so we all went to go see their house and meet baby Iraland. We had lots of fun, the hotel we stayed at had a ton of indoor room for them to run around in, play mini golf, ping pong, and swimming. I think I was in the pool for 3 hrs on Saturday man the kids wanted to swim. I got a lot of good pictures but they will have to wait until sometime next week because I left my camera at my sister in-law Melissa's parents house. We are real lucky on timing because they are coming out this weekend her sisters family has stuff going on out here. It was a lot of fun to have a long weekend away with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment