Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Oh wait!
Konnor feeling better, what was I thinking. So last night Keegan had a temp of 101, and Konnor at 3 am temp of 101.5, man alive whats up with these boys. So I take Konnor to the doc cause he is sooo stinking hot but the temp is only 100. They check his temp and under arm was 102.8 and they say its 1 degree off for under arm. Im thinking man thats crazy how is it so far off the ear one. Apparently their little ear canals are so hard to get a good reading its usually wrong, well thats good to know now! Everything checked out except oh yeah he has a small ulcer on the back of his throat. Whats up with this kid. We asume Keegan has something like it to since his fever, and of course he cant resist putting Konnors paci into his mouth if its just lying around. Why I have no idea he never took one, oh well. So Konnor lasted one week this time between being sick, poor guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment