Sunday, May 18, 2008

Konnor The Dino

As I had earlier posted this last month was a busy sick one for Konnor. He first had thrush which the first medicine didnt get ride of but luckily the second one did. As he was getting the perscription for the second one we had him checked out because of eye goop. Just to find out he had pink eye and double ear infections. He was on three medicines at the same time for over a week it was crazy remembering what he had taken and how many times and when. We took him back to the doc to find the thrush and pink eye were gone but not the ear infection. Oh yeah and he had started weezing when he breathed too. So a second medicine for the ear and breathing treatments for the weezing. As of last week all better no more medicine, for how long who knows. His little mask for the breathing treaments is so cute, zoom in it has purple eyes and a horn. He actually did really well as long as we had mickey mouse clubhouse on the tv and wrapped him up like a little burrito. I think Im a bit burnt out on Mickey now.

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Oh, poor little baby burrito! I hope he gets better soon!

Erin said...

What a trooper you both are! I'm taking Cam tomorrow to see the ENT for double ear infections!! Good luck with everything!!

The Crebs Family said...

Poor little guy, and poor mom for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all the time! You are so tan! I haven't seen tan people in so long living in Rexburg, everyone is white! :)