Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our camera is back from Midland

Here are a few random pics.

About a month ago we got a bike trailer/stroller. We only have one bike and its Zane's, so he is the lucky one who gets to pull the boys. Since only one bike I guess I'm the one who uses my roller blades. We go from our house to the park and let the boys play then back home. Its a good little workout and its saving gas too. Oh yeah, we also got Keegan this sweet new bike.



My sister Calli did a triathlon a few weeks back. I am so proud of her, she works so hard. It was a 300 meter swim, 12 mile bike, and 5k run. I'm pretty sure I got the numbers right. I am in aw! She is so strong and determined to have done it.



The boys love to take baths together. They have so much fun splashing each other and sharing toys. We asked Keegan to give Konnor a hug and he did. They love each other so much its cute!



So Zane comes home every day for lunch (we are the so lucky). This day Keegan decided he wanted to put all the foam shapes down his shirt so there is the first pic. Then I said get dad, and he decided to put all the shapes down Zane's shirt, it was so cute. He is in this hording phase where he takes all of some toys and puts them in one place just as soon as he does he takes them out and puts them somewhere else and over and over again.


And here are my Laurels, poor picture I know but oh well. We had a combined activity and it was a lip sink. Our girls came up with their own medley of songs it was awesome. I have to see if I can get it to put along with the pictuure.


5 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Sweet new bike, Keegan!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Hey, its good to see some pictures. Is that a mini van in the garage? I think Zane is my first friend to get one. just a funny detale that I noticed.
mj

Anonymous said...

if you guys woud have these coment boxes open up in a normal window I could use the a spell check before I posted a coment.

Erin said...

Those was such a cute post! I love seeing picture of the boys. They are adorable!

Erin said...

ops...That was, is what I meant!