Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Mario Kart for Wii
Sorry Ive been absent lately. On Monday morning we bought Mario Kart for our Wii. Let me just tell you how addicted we are. We have each already beaten over half the track cups. And the motor bike races aren't as easy as the karts, man alive I get so frustrated with it. I am the biggest sore looser there is, especially to video games. Earlier this evening after playing a few rounds and then getting blown off the cliff 3 times in a row by all the stuff they can shoot at you, I said not so nice things to Zane and tossed the wheel at him. I am horrible when I try hard and I get beat at the last second with no chance of recovery to win gold. But that is no excuse. Don't worry I'm going to go apologize to Zane in a minute. But this game is the reason nothing new has been posted this week. But I do have to give tribute to Koopa Troopa, he is my favorite little turtle man. We have this unspoken bond, if I push his buttons just right he really gets going for me. He knows just when to bob and when to weave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We are so excited that yall are coming to visit. The boys think it is so cool that yall are going to be coming too. We cannot wait for yall to get here. Only one day left. I cannot believe how big Konnor is getting, but then I cannot believe how big Iraland is getting, and she is 4 weeks today, time goes by way too fast. Be careful coming tommorrow.
How fun, Riley and I really want to get one, but we are hesitating, because we know that the obsession will take over in no time! I am sure Zane knew that you trowing the wheel was meant to be a loving gesture and say congratulations for beating me! If not, now he will know! :) You guys are so funny!
Sounds like you are all having fun adventures. We are sure mising the little guys! Dad said that maybe we will come out this summer.Then you all can come in December??
We are having a great day. No Cooking or cleaning for us! Heather and I. Happy Moms day to all the OBrien ladies.
Love ya' Tamie
Post a Comment