So yesterday we went to lake Grapevine with my family for Zane and Joel's Bdays. It was a ton of fun. The kids and some adults rode the tube and Zane tried wake surfing. Calli and Joel are still trying to get it figured out on their boat, apparently the size and shape of theirs makes a difference in how the wake is and how hard it is to get into it or whatever. Im not sure. So on to the best part the pictures and videos.
The kids were all amazing the entire time we were out on the lake.
So in this video is colton on the left, zane in the middle, and keegan on the right. If you watch real close at the very end you will see keegan go flying in the air off the tube. Zane grabbed him by the strap between his legs of the life jacket and brought him back down on the tube. Awesome, huh. If you missed it dont feel bad I did too I was trying to hard to keep them in the shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I think that Zane deserves the Dad of the year award for his awesome skill in saving his child. We used to go to Grapevine a lot as a kid, I had an aunt that lives there...Wow. Small world! :)
How fun! You look so hot! :D Zane, you're pretty dang lucky. Looks like a fun way to stay cool.
That looked like it was so much fun! Way to go Zane nice save. I don't know that I would have been able to think on my feet so quickly! I'm glad that you guys had fun!
What crazy person was driving that boat? Too bad our later crash wasn't caught on video! It was a great day!
Post a Comment