Friday, July 25, 2008
Do all 3 year olds do this or am I just lucky
Ok so last Thanksgiving is when Keegan started this new toilet paper fetish. He filled all of my inlaws toilets with the paper either he put the whole thing in or unraveled it to get it in. We usually catch him, every once in a while he heres us coming and flushes. Luckily no over flows yet. He has done this a few times since then but we had been doing really good until he became potty trained. So we obviously had to take the door childproof thing off the nob so he can get in if we cant get there fast enough. Since potty training, toilet paper cannot be on the roller so it sits on the counter. We usually move it out of his reach when he tells us to get out, he needs his privacy sometimes. We usually catch him after just a little paper has gone in but not today. I had just been dealing with a Konnor issue and i see him walking out of the bathroom no pants or unders. hmm I think. So I go in to check and this is what I found. The entire roll completely unraveled and in the potty. Please tell me im not the only one with a kid who does this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh, i am so not looking forward to the potty training phase. Tyler already has a fetish with the toilet and I found him dip his binky in the other day!! Other things: toy cars, rubber duckies and yes, of course my toothbrush! Nope, I don't think you are the only one with a kid who does this.
Post a Comment