Monday, July 7, 2008

July 3rd Fireworks in Coppell

Last Thursday we went to my parents to swim after Zane got off work. Which turned out great because their town was doing their fireworks that night. Strange I know but oh well it worked out great. Keegan loved the fireworks. It was great we had the perfect seats on my parents front yard.



After a while Konnor decided he was done and decided to head for the door. Zane took him in for a bit but had to come back out. Keegan had gone to the door and knocked and said "Dad I like these outside." Now if you can imagine Keegan's little voice in his foreign language say this you would be so excited. He rarely says stuff we can understand but its so cute.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's so fun that you got to see fireworks! I'm so jealous!! It was too windy in our little town!

The Crebs Family said...

How fun. I love the 4th of July, and I bet it is even better when there is a swimming pool nearby! Your boys are getting so big!