Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Happened Today

First off Konnor has pulled himself to standing a few times on the couch, other smaller things he has been able to pull up to for a few days. Crawling even faster to get where he wants. Especially if I leave the room he will attempt to come get me, he gets a bit tired and screams for me.

Second, I cut both of the boys hair today at home all by myself and it actually looks really good. Sadly better than most times we have taken Keegan somewhere to get it done. We were trying to keep the tv off as long as possible, because Keegan is a tv addict. So after lunch I decided lets go for it, then they got baths and where all clean for when Zane got home.

Third, I cut my finger again, a different one though. I was cleaning up my little hair mess and the broom broke in half and sliced my finger. It was metal inside with a flimsy plastic coating on it, I wouldn't have guessed it, I figured a regular plastic broom like most.

Fourth, with all those adventures and no date night in the past 2 months we decided to go to eat kinda fancy. So we got the kids in the car with all they needed to be happy at a restaurant and went to Texas Roadhouse. mmm mmm good! and we have leftover ribs for tomorrow, yippy!

2 comments:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Hi Ashli,
Miss you. Cute family!
Julee

Kirsti said...

sounds like an interesting day. love the haircuts, sorry about the finger...and horray for texas roadhouse. It was the deciding factor in moving here!! :)