As I said before Konnor has had thrush for 3 weeks but its gone now, with just a little medicine left. Most of this week he has had goopy eyes, so I finally took him to the doctor today. They said he has pink eye and ear infections which are worse on the right side. How sad is that, the poor little guy and he has been pretty happy through it all, he is our little trooper. Odly enough he is also at the stage of almost constant teething too.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor little guy! I hear you on the teething thing. Luckily Ava has been done with teeth for a few months and won't get anymore until she's four...I think...I hope. I hate teething! Hope Konnor feels better soon!
Poor guy!! I know all about the sickness thing believe me!! Cam's had SO many ear infections in his right ear! He had Staph in his ear as well. Monday was diagonsed with hand, foot and mouth. I had no idea what it was. It's blisters in his mouth, on his tounge throat, hands, arms, legs and feet!! Urg!! 7-10 days of staying inside with NO antibotics. They can't give him anything for it!!! I don't know what we are going to do about that boy!! Good luck with everything!! I love seeing pictures of your little ones! They are precious!!
Post a Comment