Sunday, February 24, 2008

Zane's it



Who said I love you first: Zane, did then I did I wanted to make sure he did before I said it.
Who is taller: Duh, Zane is his 6'2'' beats my 5'4'' any day.
Who sings better: Neither, we both suck and we are proud of it.
Who is smarter: Duh Zane. I cant even think about understanding what he does for work.
Who pays the bills: Me, he has no clue. He brings home the money thou.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do now, it switched when we moved to texas, why dont know. oh yeah, when I was overly preggo my side would hurt sleeping on my left and i hate facing in the middle.
Who mows the lawn: Zane does, I dont even know how to turn on the equipment. Sad huh.
Who cooks dinner: I used to, but now I work nights so we kinda fend for ourselves.
Who drives: Me, I love him but he is a scary driver. And I'm a horrible back seat driver.
Who's more stubborn: Zane
Who eats more sweets: too close to tell, they are a weakness we both share
Who does the laundry: both do, but i fold
Who kissed who first: Zane did, only his dumb roommate kept coming threw the room.
Who asked who out first: our roommates did. Zane's brother went snowboarding with my roommate and so they found out we liked each other and they set up a movie and pool activity for the night. They had him call to see if we wanted to go and once they knew it was him they put me on to talk to set it up, we were both soooo nervous. Glad we had them pushing us thru our shyness.
Who purposed: Our moms did, they both came out for moms week just after we had said we loved each other and we were the ones, they started setting plans for the event. Zane then purposed twice. First time, we went to portland for spring break we went to pick out the ring together (im kinda picky so we went the safe route) when we went to pick it up the guy said you know its safer on the finger. so when we got to the car he turned to me and asked me to marry him, totally zane super cute. then he asked again, he still hadnt gotten permission from my dad yet, so when he came to take me home for the summer he asked him then asked me again. This time at his apartment on leaving day with it tied around a single rose, he knelt down and asked again. Sooo cute.
Who has traveled more: Zane's got me beat by far, Japan for mission, france, london, tj mexico, and about 30 of the 50 states.
Who wears the pants in the family: He says I do.
How long have we been married: 4 1/2 years
How long did we date:6 months, engaged after a month and a half

3 comments:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

I am offended by that domb rumate coment. I want an apology
MJ

Ashli Brown said...

matt that wasnt you that was mike, he kept going back and forth when zane tried to kiss me the first time and then again when he purposed that last day together.
i would never say that about you matt your one of the fam

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

OK, I retract my previous comment. It wasn't really serious any way. I could care less what you guys call me. I know deep down you have a love for short people.

Zane is looking thin.