Monday, March 3, 2008

Snow In March

So can you imagine snow in Texas in March, what is up with that. Pictures to come if it lasts till morning. All day it has been raining and real cold. Around 1130 this morning it hailed for a bit and went back to rain. Then this evening around 630 it started to snow. Now there is nearly 3 inches by the look of it. But you know me I hate the cold weather and I wont go outside. Hey thats why I moved to Texas. So Zane asked me how often it snows here, I said hum well i havent lived here the past 7 years but growing up maybe twice that I can remember it sticking. But the best part about it is its so rare that when theres any they usually cancel school so the kids can play. And heres the downfall to dish, no connection because of the weather so no tv man whats up with that, and of course its when we dont have anything dvrd to watch either.

I still cant believe it SNOW :)

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Sounds like you need to send Zane up to the roof to brush the snow off of your satellite dish! :D Hope you have some fun with your boys in the snow!

Kirsti said...

Sooooo funny. My entry is so similar to this. Confused and frustrated about the weather!! :)

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

How can you not like the snow?

The Crebs Family said...

I remember when i was a little girl in Texas, it snowed one time that I can remember and it was like in April! It was a Sunday too, so we had to go to church and of course it was melted by the time that was over. We put socks on our hands, (Cause who has gloves in Texas?) and ran in it. We loved it. But I am so sick of it now that I live in Rexburg again!