HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN - 3
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Keegan is 3 today!!!
So last night i decorated the house and got the presents all out and ready for the morning. See odly enough i work tonight at 530 and zane gets home at 515 just in time for me to leave. So we had to do birthday presents this morning. I will post pics tonight after work. Well lets just say i had to wake Keegan up at 740 because he chose last night to stay up till 11 so in all the pics he is like why am i up . We got him an art eaisel and paints and markers and chalk and dry erase markers and the whole deal. and a aquadoodle pad. and Keegan says "I draw, I draw, I draw" until i finally got the markers out for him to draw. Gma and Gpa brown got him potatoe head sets, which he loves too. He is a hands on kinda kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Big Boy!
Post a Comment