Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zane went out of town sooo....

Zane went out of town for the very first time the end of August, most of his family met up in Idaho Falls for his brothers new little baby's blessing. Here is what we did.

Friday morning he left really early so when we all got up I decided lets have a yummy breakfast at McDonalds, I for some reason crave it but am usually not out the door in time for it, sad I know.


They gobbled up their food and were attacking mine, I'm guessing a huge hit but really who can go wrong with pancakes and sausage.
The boys soon ran off to play, I caught this in action. Konnor is really slow down slides its funny, Keegan usually turns around and helps him down so it doesn't take so long.


Say cheese for daddy
Konnor is up top in the tunnel
Keegan playing video games, Konnor was on the one in the back so you cant see him.

Then the rest of Friday went as normal with a tiny difference. Fridays I go to work and take Konnor with me for 1pm while Keegan is in school, well Zane normaly gets of work early and work from home to be here with Keegan when his bus drops him off. Well I ran home from work and picked him up and ran back to work, wow can I say crazy I barely made it home in time.
Saturday morning Keegan had game number2. Gma and Gpa O'Brien came out to watch and to help me out, Konnor is a bit of a pill he doesnt understand he cant go on the field. Still a good game but not as funny. Keegan is a shadow chaser or as most would call a butterfly watcher. Then off to lunch with gma and gpa. Back to the house to hang out for a bit then off the their house.
We spent the night at their house and went to church with them the next morning. It was their primary program so I wanted Keegan to see what he was practicing for. We hung out with them all day and came home late at night.
Zane came home around 1am and went into work late which was great we missed him a lot.

1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

What a fun mom you are! I probably would have just stayed home and vegged. :)