Well if anyone knows about our texas weather this fall it has made soccer season a big wash. They have had a total of one practice and three games instead of five. These are pictures of his first game. A serious crack up, we were all busting up laughing most of the time. 4 year olds playing soccer is funny most of the time. I'm apparently a bit of a sour sport about a few things but oh well, I guess that is cause I love soccer.
Lined of for kick off

Look close in the picture, they are all falling down. The other team had a kiddo who was a ball hog, now if he didn't have it he tried to take it from his own teammate who was doing great. Which cause the pile of kids multiple times.

Keegan strutting his stuff to come say hi. We said his name and he ran over to us to say hi back.
No comments:
Post a Comment