Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Boy Profile

Brown Boy #3


This is kinda a cool picture just ignore the glare, I took a picture of the picture. If you look real close at the face you can see a little nose shadow and mouth with cute lips. The ultrasound lady said he has a very cute profile. Sorry I didnt put anything sooner about our little bundle. Every time someone asks me what I'm having and I tell them another boy they are kinda taken back and not sure how to say it, either awesome or sorry no girl this time are you going to try again. Well we are excited for another boy to come into our house. Keegan and Konnor have become amazing little buddies and this next little guy will join right in on the boy fun that we have here. We aren't the ordinary home I think or maybe we are, yes we have a basketball hoop in our living room, we play sword fight on the couches, and on occasion we do set up the baseball pitching machine right in the living room too. So apparently we are perfect for little boys.
Our little guy is due the end of February on the 28th, not sure if I'll make it that long, Keegan was 10 days early and Konnor was a month early. We are just hoping he can hold out long enough to be healthy and not need the NICU like Konnor did.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations Ashli!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Boys are so fun!!

Pieces of me... said...

Every little boy adds another flavor to the pot! We're so excited for you, congrats!!

Kirsti said...

Hi Ashil! We have got to get together soon! McDonalds maybe?! Call me and let me know what your schedule is like.