As Ashli being a bit Irish with the maiden name of O'Brien we were lucky to have had gma Brown find these awesome shirts for the boys. Not many people would think of them as Irish because its not so name obvious anymore. But here they are our supper cute pasty white little boys in their fancy new shirts.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
St Patricks
As Ashli being a bit Irish with the maiden name of O'Brien we were lucky to have had gma Brown find these awesome shirts for the boys. Not many people would think of them as Irish because its not so name obvious anymore. But here they are our supper cute pasty white little boys in their fancy new shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Way cute!! Hope they had a fun St Patrick's..
Love GMA Brown
How fun! They looks so handsome...funny though, I always thought Ashli was Chinese :) haha. I remember when people would ask her that!
Mom was so excited about your boys getting those shirts, and now I see why, such cute lil' punksters!
Post a Comment