Friday, March 27, 2009

First Dentist Visit

We postponed the first visit long enough. Last Friday Zane took Keegan for his very first check up. Apparently he had to hold him down fighting for him to even look in his mouth. We found he had 2 cavities to fix and a chipped tooth. So today Zane took him again to get the work done. By the experience at the previous visit they knew they would need to partially sedate the kid first. So he got his silly juice and watched cartoons till it took affect.

Once he got all loopy they got to work and fixed him all up.



No we gotta get Konnor to the dentist, because I think he has a questionable tooth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trooper!!

See you all very soon.

Love Gma Brown

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

I am glad too see you are taking your kids teeth seriously! JK, pediodontist are scarry, I wouldn't want one of them looking in my mouth.
MJ

Spencer Brown said...

In my book always say "yes" to N.O.