Sunday, March 22, 2009
Patio Fun
Zane is such an awesome dad. I love how he is so willing to take the boys and do anything they want him to do. This particular day they were both in awful moods all day for me at work and at first with Zane too. While I was making dinner he got out the bubbles and they had a blast and wanted to hold the bottles themselves. I would never do in the patio because of the mess but the care free man says sure buddy go for it, they only dumped one small container each, not to bad I guess. I took a peak outside and Konnor had the bubble wand in his mouth trying to figure it out but no biggie his container was empty it had already been spilled out. They love basketball too, Konnor is pretty good check out his shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think bubbles are one of the greatest inventions EVER! We go through a lot at our house. What a great dad Zane is!! Your a great mom too! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment