Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whats in your bag tag

Well hmmm. I dont really have a bag I carry a diaper bag. All thats mine in it is my wallet, phone, and chapstick, oh yeah and car keys.

Its so rare I ever go anywhere without my kids or at least one of them. And anyone who knew me pre kids knows I never carried a purse or whatnot. my wallet goes in my pocket and my phone in another pocket. Sorry but i guess i can take a pic of my diaper bag full of kid stuff for yall. to be added later.

1 comment:

The McMullin's said...

How the heck are you guys??? I am glad to see your cute little family! I can't believe that Konner came early. I am glad that he is doing great! We had our little guy in May. The 29th to be exact......during month end....go figure! Ashli....you look so good after having two kids! How is Zane's job?? I am sure that its tons better than good ol' Melaleuca! Congrats on all!!!