Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adventure of the morning!

Today when Keegan's bus arrived the driver asked if we wanted to go for a ride since she had about 10 extra minutes today. We said sure thing so on we go. Konnor and I were shoeless, I now know always wear shoes its not comfy they have grips for weather and they hurt bare feet, lesson learned. They have seats and harnesses for the kids since its for the under 5 kids and kids with special needs.


Two happy boys, Konnor was like awesome I get to go on the bus. Every day when Keegan's bus come Konnor yells "my bus my bus" poor kiddo, but today was his lucky day. And I'm sure Keegan was thinking "um OK I guess Konnor and Mom can come to school today" or he just didn't care.



We drove out of our neighborhood and off over to the park and around it through another neighborhood back home. It was actually fun for me too, I got to chat with his driver and the aid on the bus, they are really nice people. Here are the boys pointing at the soccer fields and saying "Soccer Park soccer play", its were Keegan now has soccer. While going through the neighborhoods we would come upon bumps in the road, Konnor would look at me and say "up n down up n down" I said back "right like wheels on the bus" he said "Yes mom." Then at every turn Konnor was sqeeling and leaning with the turn it was soooo cute, but sorry I didn't think about getting video until now.


Ignore the painful look on his face, no pain was involved in the bus ride. It was just bad timing. He had a blast.

No comments: