Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sprinklers

So way back at the end of June and beginning of July my awesome parents helped us put in our very own sprinkler system. Zane did the physical labor and my dad and mom had the know how. We now have a 4 cycle system and it works all by itself. You may say whats the big deal. I say huge, um like who really wants to drag hoses around your yard all day to hit every bit of grass when this amazing system can do it all in just 1 hr, this used to take me like um 4hrs, plus in Texas heat.


Here is my dads happy dance saying we are done we are done! Yippy!!


And of course our little Konnor, saying I love sprinklers I can run all over the yard and get hit with water! Yeah man whats better than that!


Oh I know whats better naked trampoline jumping with water.


And I could leave off this picture I know it doesn't fit with the theme but oh well. I hadnt been feeling good for um lets say july 1st through Aug 12ish. And on one Sunday after church we came home and I went to take a nap. Well Keegan came in and said "momma I nap with you" how could I not let him attempt it. He climbed in and gave me huge hugs as you can see. Luckily he got bored in a few minutes and I got my nap but it was a precious moment that reminds me why I want more kids.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

you're pregnant? Congrats! and sorry about feeling sick.That's such a bummer. Call me sometime and I'll take the boys so you can sleep!

The Crebs Family said...

So congrats on the sprinklers and the baby!!! How fun! Just when I think I've caught up to you I fall behind again! :) hope you are feeling better though and you picked a good time to be pregnant... All winterlong to keep you warm!

Pieces of me... said...

#3! I'm so excited for you! By the way, I had to laugh at the naked trampoline jumpers... little kids just get a thrill out of running around naked... it's halarious! :)

Cherali said...

Congrats to you and Zaner too!