Thursday, June 11, 2009

Way long ago

A while back like hum Easter weekend gma (Zane's mom) came to visit and here are slide shows of that great trip.



Gma came on Wednesday night to visit with us. I had to work Thursday morning then we had lunch and headed to the Dallas zoo. We all had a blast! We rented one of the wagons and that was their first wagon ride. We found out that the best way to see half the zoo was to ride the tram, no chasing the boys or trying hard to get them to look. It was great we just sat back and looked at everything. We got to see some things like the waterfall which you can only see on the tram not by walking. Then off to the other side of the zoo with a detour at the Merry go round. Really not much at the other side that day they went straight to the water to play and we missed the other fun stuff by 30 min, oh well they didn't know they missed anything. Pictures show how much fun they had in the water. Luckily I remembered spare clothes this time.

Friday I cant remember what we did, sadly no pictures to remind me. OH wait I worked the morning, we had lunch and then went to see Monsters vs Aliens. We had a relaxing day.

Saturday we went to the Lifetime Easter Party. Again lots of fun, bounce houses, face painting, egg hunt, music, crafts, food, and pictures with the Easter Bunny.



Afterwords we went home and made sugar cookies, and decorated some, went to the park and played and flied some kites too.



On Easter after church we had a egg hunt at our house in costumes, oh yes costumes. Then we headed out to Calli's house for the family gathering and a real Egg Hunt. They even put one in the pool for Colton to get. We then decorated more cookies and hung out. Lots of fun again.



Grandma thanks so much for coming we had a blast having you here with us.

2 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

I love the slide shows! What a fun way to show pics... I might have to use that idea sometime. :) It looks like you guys had so much fun... I just love the zoo!

Anonymous said...

I had such a god time with you all!! I can not believe
that is has been 4 months. I am looking forward to seeing you all again in a few weeks!!

Lovey love love you all!

Tamie (GMA)