Friday, May 15, 2009

Big boy Konnor

Today just a few minutes ago Konnor requested to go to the potty so I said sure thing. I had just taken Keegan a few seconds before that. At my amazement when I put him up he pushed and farted then pushed again and did a number 2 on the potty. I am so happy for the big boy he told me he needed to go and he did it. Yippy!!! Now we just gotta see if he will keep on with it I guess. Maybe time for underwear hmm, we will see. Yippy I am so excited.

4 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

How exciting...especially since I heard that boys are harder to potty train. Way to go Konnor!!

Erin said...

Yea Konnor!! WHAHOO!!!! That's so exciting!! Haha Linds, I heard girls are harder to train.

Pieces of me... said...

Way to go Konnor!! That is definitely something to be excited about... potty training is so much effort! For mommy and child! Hope everything keeps going smoothly... By the way, loved the graphic details of his flatulance... it totally made me laugh!

Melonie said...

Way to go! That's awesome!