Sorry its been so long since my last post ive gotten a bit busy. The second week of Nov I got a job in the evenings working at
Carters( a kids store with loads of really cute clothes). And traveling to portland for thanksgiving. No excuse i know but oh well. An update on us so since thanksgiving I had my bday on dec 1st, then last wednesday i sliced part of my thumb off using one of those
kitchen slicer things, my sister couldnt find the safety and i was going really slow, so im healling from that ordeal. We joined a new gym, we are finally taking charge to get in shape, here is a link to the gyms site they have all kinds of pics and 360 angles check it out....
LifeTime FitnessKeegan loves puzzles. He has about 15 board puzzles and if he does one he has to do them all once in a row before doing any repeatedly, hes kinda silly. But he now has them mastered and is now moving onto learning how to do real puzzles.

2 comments:
What kind of Kitchen Gadget cut your Thumb..I do not want one of those.
Keegan is just like Mckinlee she loved puzzles. I will have to get more for when the boys come to visit. This shows how detailed he is. Just like his DAD..he will always do well with games and such.
Miss you all !!
Love GMA Brown
I think that it is time for a new post!
MJ
Post a Comment