Friday, June 15, 2007

My First Blog

So for a few months I have put off the inevitable of creating a blog. My sis-in-law told me it was my first obligation since we were moving away. Well Shelly now I have I just needed a good push.
As an update for everyone:
  • We now live in our own little house in Allen, TX and man is it HOT.
  • Keegan has decided that he is to old for naps and going to bed before 11pm, the big near 2 1/2 year old laughs as we try to put him down. This pic is when he decided he wasnt done with his bath.
  • Baby Konnor is due in 5 weeks, oh my scary how I'm not so scared about it being so soon and actually want it to be sooner.

4 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Yes! I am sooo happy you created a blog! I've been waiting and waiting! I can't wait to read every post!

Anonymous said...

He knows how to stay coooollll anyway. Gma Wr.

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah, we can be blogger buddies!! :) Your little family is so cute and I hope that things go well with the new baby!!

Anonymous said...

fun