But grandma I dont want to wait! We can both go right, too late!

Time to swim with Daddy,he looks like he's having fun.

Look at me I can swim all by myself, haha mom.

Well after swimming for an hr on Sat we thought it would be a few days to swim again oh no. Keegan was having none of that on Mon we filled his personal pool in our backyard. Its ankle deep for us adults but he has to have one of us in there with him at all times its pretty funny. So far he has splashed us in his pool everyday this week. Today Grandma was over and he decided no nap I am going to get naked then he grabbed gmas hand and took her outside to the pool. He had so much fun, for a while he had both of us in there with him, and yes we are required to participate in the splashing too.

Time to swim with Daddy,he looks like he's having fun.
Look at me I can swim all by myself, haha mom.
Well after swimming for an hr on Sat we thought it would be a few days to swim again oh no. Keegan was having none of that on Mon we filled his personal pool in our backyard. Its ankle deep for us adults but he has to have one of us in there with him at all times its pretty funny. So far he has splashed us in his pool everyday this week. Today Grandma was over and he decided no nap I am going to get naked then he grabbed gmas hand and took her outside to the pool. He had so much fun, for a while he had both of us in there with him, and yes we are required to participate in the splashing too.




3 comments:
So cute! Yesterday I put Zach on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath...well, of course Boston wanted on, so they both jumped and splashed for an hour. I love summer!
Its really hot and humid here like 90 feels like 100 which isnt much fun. but because of previous drought we can only run our water on thursdays before 10am and after 6pm. so we are limited.luckily his pool is small enough it doesnt count.
her pretty little bum looks nice n tight love to have her hold the pool like that and get behind her, swimsuit pulled aside, grab her little hips and take her from behind, feel her quiver when icum in her
Post a Comment