Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 events of last saturday with the boys

This first event is super cute. Konnor is in love with all babies. This is him watching over our nephew who is almost 3 months. He is always super concerned about babies when they are around. If they cry he says "baby why cry i make better". If they are smiling he says "baby is very happy huh". He has been asking me multiple times a day lately "momma when our baby come out? can you boop him out for me" I say sorry buddy he isnt ready yet, he replies "i ready baby, i love you" then he kisses my tummy and gives it hugs. I think he will be a great help with our little one when he comes.

This event is all Keegan. We were all hanging out in my parents living room except Keegan, who is usually in the playroom. Well gma went to look for him because he was so quiet, she found him alright. He had climbed up high and gotten the fish food and proceeded to dump the entire container into the fish tank. Normally he asks if he can feed them but apparently he thought he could do it himself this time. So sorry dad :( Not much after this event Zane took the boys home for the night, and I hung out a bit longer since we had two cars there. My dad ended up taking 3/4 of the water out and refilling it will new water. I havent heard yet if the fish survived the ordeal or not.

1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

Connor melts my heart! What a sweetie! Oh, I know how you feel when your kids do something to someone else's stuff... like my son, was playing by himself at my parents house, decided to poop on the ground and use stuffed animals to wipe himself! Ughh... 'sorry mom and dad' right? Oh and that's not it... then within HOURS he peed on their stairs, pooed alittle again, but then shoved it in one of my dad's work thumb drives!!! AHHH... 'SOOOOOO sorry dad and mom!!" I was so embarrassed, my parents were so gracious about it.