Well our little Keegan has now moved on up with the big boys and is riding the school bus to preschool. Today was his first day! I am so excited! I was bouncing around all morning trying to make it a fun experience for him, since I didnt know if he understood me or not since he had never ridden a bus before. He walked out like such a big kid and when we had him turn for a picture he was like gezz mom whats the big deal. Then turned around climbed right on and let the bus aid put him in his harness on the seat. I am so proud he didnt get sad or anything he just did it like he was thinking yes finally I get to ride the bus. I was waving like the giddy proud momma and he waved back at me with the look of again whats the big deal mom. I guess we will see what he thinks when he gets to do it everyday.
And here is our sad Konnor who missed his Keegan and wondered what that big yellow thing was he just climbed on and why mom was so excited about it. We then asked him where Keegan went and the second picture was his reply, notice hands up in the i dont know position.
Our little Keegan loved the bus as his teacher brought him out after school. This then became very obvious that this was his new prefered mode of travel to and from. The second he saw me and our car he dropped to the ground and said " no no no i on bus i on bus" it was so cute but also so sad. He will get to ride to school ever day but not home since I work. Either Zane will pick him up and bring him to me or I get him and we rush to be on time to work.




1 comment:
Riding the Big Yellow Bus is such a thrill when you are little.
But wait until they are in High School, they think that it is a
punishment!
Way to go Keegan!!
MOM
Post a Comment