We were so happy that all the kids slept in we got up all around 9. We made our yummy breakfast foods so after presents we could eat. The kids all had a lot of fun opening their presents and playing with them all. The night before all the kids got to open one present, new pajamas, our boys got matching mickey mouse pjs. Since there are all the baggage charges when flying we decided to just buy them each two things when we got there and they could get the rest here. So it was the easiest decision ever so we got them each a bat with ball and a big ball. The best part we deflated the balls flat for transportation back home. We also took some family pictures so we can update our wall of family pictures for the brown side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
So, I think you are a little confused. Christmas is on December 25th, not January 25th. Better luch next year.
MJ
Those are some fun pictures! Your boys are so cute and I'm glad they enjoyed Christmas!!
Okay so our punctuality is in need of some work on our post. But Matty your can keep your luch to yourself, (whatever that is). But we did have fun, and I think my boys are move excited about the 80 degree days in January here in Texas then foot and a half of snow in Portland. But they miss the cousins and family in Portland, almost as much as I do.
-Zane-
Post a Comment