Keegan jumped out of the cart to go see spiderman but got a little weirded out you can say, his expression says it all.
He climbed out of the cart fast when I pointed out Funshine, he followed him all the way down the Isle before someone noticed him, it was soooo cute. He did better for this photo shot and wasnt afraid to touch him.
We also saw Strawberry Shortcake but he didnt care about her at all it was so funny how he chased some down but wouldnt give her the time of day. He had the balloons on his mind at that point. We were pretty lucky Konnor slept throughout the whole store which was great for us besides forgetting to get two balloons, man did they fight over that till it disappeared. He also got free stuff like stickers and tatoos of his favorite shows and a little book. Plus we picked up a costume for Konnor.
Did someone say Batmans in the house with Mr Incredible, they are a mean heroe fighting team. Hopefully they will some day join sides and fight together verses agains each other. But that might be to much to ask.
Then we headed out to gma and gpa's house and played all evening while Zane and I went and saw a Eagle Eye the movie, check it out the name is a link to their site, it was really good. The boys love going to their house they get all excited when we pull up front its so cute, they played hard till we got there to take them home. It was so funny after we changed them to their pj's we said it was time to go home to go to bed and this is what happend right after.
My dad called us to come to his room to show us that keegan had climbed on to his bed with the lights off and was pretending to be asleep, by the time I got back with the camera the were both on the bed acting asleep.




2 comments:
Hey it looks like a fun day!!
I am glad to see the boyse playing together so well!!
I can not wait to see them.
Love to all,
Tamie ( GMA )
Cute blog. I think I saw more than one post on Twilight. Ha.
Post a Comment