Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Boys

So it took me longer than I thought to put pics on the comp, oh well they made it. We recently were very busy with the 7thHarry Potter book so nothing happened all weekend but reading, but we are done so back to doing other things.

This is the edible bouquet that the Browns sent us when we had Konnor, man it was yummy and supper cute too.
Konnor the day before he came home. No more breathing tubes, and after Ileft they took out the feeding tube too. Fast progress.The first time Keegan got to see Konnor, kids under 6 cant go into the NICU. He wanted to hold him by himself, scary. He lost interest in him real quick, thats ok its safer that way.My mom brought this peg board learning thing over for Keegan. He had lots of fun but hasn't touched it since its kinda weird how finicky kids can be.I took tons of pics this day but most came out blurry or he turned. He is starting to fill out. The day before this he had a doc apt and he was up to 7lbs and 20in. We will see on the 1st of Aug how much bigger he is. He is still real little but so big compared to when he was born. He lovesto be held when he sleeps during the day he wakes up when you put him down. I feel bad cause then I cant play with Keegan but Keegan doesn't care he ignores me all day until he wants something.
Look at me I can grab the toy

I saw you take that picture mom, can I see. Now its my turn.
Keegan has had a hard time learning that he is too big for the baby gear but he finally found one he wont get in trouble getting in. I had put Konner under the play mat to put a movie in for Keegan and I turned around and he had gotten under next to Konnor, how cute.

What ya lookin at! This is his new picture face.

1 comment:

Shelly B. said...

oh my goodness! they are both so cute and Konnor looks just like Keegan to me!